At Target Property Spain, we take the issue of privacy seriously. We recognise that when you provide us with information about yourself or your business that you are trusting us to act in a responsible manner and we are committed to making sure we earn that trust. We will treat your information as confidential and in accordance with applicable data protection legislation and your information will only be shared with others in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
Our policy for how we use information that you provide us, or that we collect through your use of our website, is set forth below. Please note that by visiting our website, you are accepting the practices described in this notice.
On this site the terms “our” and “we” refer to Target Property Spain S.L. Any reference to “you” or “your” refers to anyone whose personal information we process.
If there are any changes to the way in which your personal information is used, this Privacy Notice will be updated.
If you do not agree with this policy, please do not access or use our services or interact with our business.
What personal information do we collect?
Information you give us
You may give us information about you by completing forms on our website or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. The information you give us may include (but is not limited to) your name, title, date of birth, address, email address, phone number or other contact information and the records and contents of any correspondence and communications you have with us or any feedback which you leave for us.
In addition, if we are providing a service to you, or on your behalf, where we are required to do so by law, we will collect information relating to your identity, which will be at least one form of photographic identification (such as a passport, a driving licence or an identification card) and one form of documentation with proof of your place of residence (such as a recent utility bill).
Information we may automatically collect from you
When you visit our website, we collect information that helps us understand how people use our site so that we can continue to make it more useful and valuable over time. No information we collect in this way is directly or indirectly traceable back to a specific person. In addition to gathering basic usage information, we also collect information that helps us monitor network traffic and enables us to identify unauthorised or unusual activity on the site.
The specific information we collect includes:
- Name of the domain and host from which you access the internet
- Internet protocol address of the host server you are using
- Name and version of your web browser
- Date and time you access our website
- Internet address of the site from which you linked to us, where applicable
How do we use your information?
We will only use your personal information for the following:
- To contact you.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services which you request from us.
- To provide you with information about other goods and services that we offer.
- To provide you with information about goods or services which we feel may interest you.
- To assist us in the improvement and optimisation of advertising, marketing material and content of our services and website.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To verify your identity.
- To provide customer support.
- To comply with the requirements imposed by law or any court order.
- To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others and to deliver advertising to you and others.
- If you are purchasing a property we are acting as agents for the sale of or selling a property through us we will share your personal information with your appointed solicitors and the solicitors acting for the other side of the deal as is necessary to facilitate the sale or purchase
- We use your personal information for the purposes of fulfilling our obligations to you to let or sell your property or, if you are a buyer or tenant, for the purposes of arranging a contract for sale or a lease for you.
- Where we are managing property on your behalf we may need to pass your personal information from time to time on to third party contractors whom we have engaged to carry out maintenance on your properties.
How we store your information
Any information you provide to Target Property Spain over this website is maintained and accessible only by Target Property Spain
We will not sell any information we collect nor will we share it with third party organisations unless required by applicable law or valid legal process.
The security of information is very important to us and we have measures in place which are designed to prevent unauthorised access to your personal information including but not limited to:
- Our client files are stored on our secure client management systems. Access is restricted on our client systems to those within the business who are required to have access to your information for legitimate business purposes.
- Hard copy documentation is stored in locked cabinets.
How long we store your personal information for
The period for which we will keep your personal information will depend on the type of service you have requested from us. The retention period may be longer than the period for which we are providing services to you where we have statutory or regulatory obligations to retain personal information for a longer period, or where we may need to retain the information in case of a legal claim.
Your rights in relation to your personal information
You have numerous rights in relation to your personal information including, but not limited to, the right to:
- Be informed about how we use your personal information
- Obtain access to your personal information that we hold
- Request that your personal information is corrected if you believe it is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate
- Request that we erase your personal information if we do not or no longer have grounds to store it.
- Ask us to restrict our data processing activities where you consider that it is inaccurate or unlawful
To exercise any of your rights contact firstname.lastname@example.org